CMDB Foundation is an IT service management complementary course. The course covers the most common configuration management processes, their placement in the service life cycle and the activities and workflows associated with them.
The participants will also learn to recognize the rules of configuration management, the roles associated with it and the concrete building blocks of CMDB.
During the course you will learn:
- How to link services and service components to CMDB
- The concrete activities of configuration management process
- The underlying rules of building a CMDB
- Workflows of real-life CMDB projects
The course does not include technical configuration of the ITSM tool, but focuses on the big picture of CMDB Foundation and the concrete activities in the use of leading ITSM solution, ServiceNow.
ITIL Foundation certificate is a prerequisite for this course.
- The training course will be provided in co-operation between Symfoni and JSM Consulting
- ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS limited
- CMDB® is a trademark of The APM Group Limited
- The course can also be delivered without tool perspective as a standard CMDB Foundation training.