The person working as an Executive Consultant should hold consultative approach towards the customer to be able to perform solution and roadmap based customer interaction. The target is to ensure and increase upsell potentials and customer satisfaction. Overlooking all client activities as a big picture and acting as the central point of contact between the client key players and Symfoni client team.
To be successful the following qualifications are important:
- Personal experience of IT management in a corporate environment
- Personal experience of setting up and running multiple projects
- Experience of assessing the client environments and formulating concepts and solutions
- Understanding of corporate business environment (also beside IT)
- Understanding the headaches and targets of the client key players
- Capability to talk in needed contexts and vocabularies also to e.g. shared service developers and decision makers
- Capability to manage a client team at Symfoni, including sales and PSO members
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
The following experience is beneficial:
- Leading transformation programs (e.g. ERP, IT/Service Desk outsourcing or company merger/demerger situations)
- Theoretical qualifications on ITIL, Cobit, PRINCE2, ISO20000 etc.
- Corporate shared services management (e.g. HR, Marketing, finance)
- Experience in business accountable role
Strong academic environment in a company with solid growth in Norway
High focus on certifications and personal development
Good working environment with friendly colleagues
Varied work and challenging tasks
Fine premises in central Oslo and Stockholm
Send your application today!
send your application here
ABOUT SYMFONI ESM a Fujitsu company
Symfoni ESM’s only business focus is ServiceNow and we are taking care of the whole customer journey from business consulting, implementation, training and support. Our customer base contains some of the largest company brands within multiple industries in EMEIA.
We have more than 200 ServiceNow experts in EMEIA today, but aim to grow to 600 people over the next years. Our offices are located in United Kingdom, Belgium, The Netherlands, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and India.
Working in Symfoni ESM and Fujitsu’s ServiceNow practice
Fujitsu has a people oriented culture:
Our Talent Management strategy focuses on developing key players who have been identified as having leadership potential
All employees have their own career plan, developed together with their manager and HR
You will have an experienced consultant as your mentor, working closely with you from the first day.
Training & Certification
We offer ServiceNow training and certifications to all employees through our ServiceNow academy.