- Incident Management – based on the Symfoni developed plugins and Basic SLA, Live Feed, User Surveys
- Service Request Fulfilment Management – handling workflows for services like; Password reset and General service request
- ESS – Employee Self Service on incidents & ordering Services
- ServiceNow Infrastructure (3 instances) and miscellaneous integrations into ServiceNow from AD/LDAP, SCCM, SSO, E-mails
- Organizational implementation activities – ServiceNow training in processes and tools and presentations to the Rambøll organization
Workshops were held and Design Specifications prepared from mid-April to the first week of May. Developments, configurations and functional testing were done by Symfoni during three weeks – heading for the first User Acceptance Testing by Rambøll in the beginning of June. Next important milestone was the PILOT-testing in the Swedish organization.
In this project we have been challenged in finding solutions that could manage the requirements and expectations, and still be inside scope, handling variations to support the Rambøll organization.
With success, we used ServiceNow SDLC module to manage Defects (issue from the testing iterations ‘In scope’) and Enhancements (addition requested functionality ‘Out of scope’) to ensure scoping, estimation and lifecycle on priority, status and responsibility.
Thanks a lot to both Rambøll and Symfoni employees for their effort and contribution to navigate and ensure deliverables and milestones within a very narrowed timeline. Also Congratulation to Rambøll and Symfoni for managing this first step in the Rambøll Roadmap to use ServiceNow as an ITSM Platform for continuous improvements and in a global perspective.