We are searching for a Pre-Sales Director who will work closely with the sales team in EMEIA to ensure that our offering can be tailored to meet the customers requirements. The Pre-Sales Director will be responsible for our sales enablement in EMEIA, build and maintain a pre-sales team that will cover the need we have according to growth plan. Overall goals for this role will follow the sales budgets for EMEIA.
- Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business. Directly or supporting the pre-sales team that the position is responsible for.
- Attending or support meetings with business development managers and acting as a technical expert.
- Putting together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals.
- Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
- Ensuring that the company’s solutions can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
- Working closely with customers to understand and capture requirements.
- Replying to customers following requests for information and proposal requests.
- Presenting proposals and give product demos to customers alongside members of the sales team.
- Producing detailed costings for customers and ensuring the contract is profitable.
- Provide training to peers and other colleagues in the organisation
- Support marketing events – conferences, trade shows, webinars etc.
Desired experience & knowledge:
- ServiceNow experience
- Previous experience working within a technical pre-sales position
- Management skills
- Background in ITIL, Service Management, Asset Management, IT Management
- Deep understanding of the selling process
- Technical expertise within extensive software systems and ability to learn new technology
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand
- Extensive external network in partners, customers and competitors
- Excellent understanding and comprehensive knowledge of the strategic issues facing large customers and the IT industry in general
- Make and perform presentations in English for larger audience
- Strategic thinking
- Drive for results
- Achieving together
- Changing and improving
- Technical knowledge
- Commercial focus
- Influence and impact
- Fluent English skills
What we offer
Symfoni ESM is a part of Fujitsu, and together we offer the most powerful ServiceNow practice in Europe. We help simplify and improve IT and business processes to increase the value of an organisation. We are an international company and there will be travelling following this position. We provide competitive compensation, other benefits and a professional atmosphere in an international environment. You will work with some of the most experienced experts on Service Management and ServiceNow in the market and get the opportunity to grow your professional career working with some of the most advanced technology.
Send your application today!
send your application here
ABOUT SYMFONI ESM a Fujitsu company
Symfoni ESM’s only business focus is ServiceNow and we are taking care of the whole customer journey from business consulting, implementation, training and support. Our customer base contains some of the largest company brands within multiple industries in EMEIA.
We have more than 200 ServiceNow experts in EMEIA today, but aim to grow to 600 people over the next years. Our offices are located in United Kingdom, Belgium, The Netherlands, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and India.
Working in Symfoni ESM and Fujitsu’s ServiceNow practice
Fujitsu has a people oriented culture:
Our Talent Management strategy focuses on developing key players who have been identified as having leadership potential
All employees have their own career plan, developed together with their manager and HR
You will have an experienced consultant as your mentor, working closely with you from the first day.
Training & Certification
We offer ServiceNow training and certifications to all employees through our ServiceNow academy.