You work closely with our customers from the very first sales steps that are leading to configuration and process enforcement activities in order to secure successful solution implementation. Your main responsibility is to advice and support our customers in their process and solution development activities. You are a true team player and able to use and contribute to our Nordic level PSO capability development which is used to deliver world-class services to our customers.
You will work as a process consultant or functional solution architect, and in case needed, also as a project manager. Your sales oriented mindset drives you to prepare extremely good proposals and presentations for our customers.
To be successful the following qualifications are important:
- 5 years’ practical experience with IT Service Management processes and frameworks such as ITIL, Cobit, TOGAF, PRINCE2, ISO20000
- Capability to simplify complex topics and document them in formally recognized notations (e.g. UML)
- Good soft skills and capability to create stunning presentations and lead workshops in systematic manner
- Fluent in local language and English
- Fearless attitude towards new technology
The following experience is beneficial:
- Managerial, project’s cost/schedule/quality responsibility and/or process manager experience
- ITSM tools such as, ServiceNow, BMC Remedy, CA Service Desk
- Solution and services selling and related practices
Strong academic environment in a company with solid growth in Norway
High focus on certifications and personal development
Good working environment with friendly colleagues
Varied work and challenging tasks
Fine premises in central Oslo, Stockholm and Helsinki
Symfoni helps simplify our customers business processes by creating a powerful alliance between information and people.
By exploiting the potential within Collaboration and Enterprise Service Management we make people work better – together.
Symfoni Enterprise Service Management has 110 employees and is divided into two regions. Symfoni ESM Nordic has offices in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, and Symfoni ESM Benelux which has offices in Belgium and the Netherlands.
From 2011, Symfoni ESM has been growing with more than 300% and is among the fastest growing IT entities in Europe.