Service Catalogue Foundation is an IT service management complementary course. The course contains the most common processes related to service catalogue management, their placement in the service life cycle and the activities and workflows associated with them. The participants will also learn to recognize the real life rules of service catalogue, the roles associated with it and the concrete building blocks.
In the course you will learn:
- The correlation between the services and service components in the service catalogue
- The concrete process of service catalogue management
- The rules that exist in building of a service catalogue
- Workflows of real-life service catalogues
The course does not include the technical configuration of the ITSM tool, but focuses on the big picture of ITIL Service Catalogue Foundation and the concrete processes of everyday tasks
ITIL Foundation certificate is a prerequisite for this course
- The training course will be provided in co-operation between Symfoni and JSM Consulting
- ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS limited
- Service catalogue® is a trademark of The APM Group Limited
- The course can also be delivered without tool perspective as a standard Service Catalogue Foundation training
Symfoni ESM is now a part of Fujitsu, and together we offer the most powerful ServiceNow practice in Europe. We help simplify and improve your IT and business processes to increase the value of your organization.
Symfoni ESM has around 80 employees located in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Benelux. From 2011, Symfoni has been growing with more than 300% and we have delivered more than 400 ServiceNow projects in Northern Europe.