What you will learn:
- Capture class work in update sets to understand their purpose and movement
- Implement new workflows that use a variety of activities to understand how records are generated from workflows
- Coordinate service catalog options, including two-step checkout, cart controls and variables
- Create and link Content Management System (CMS) content blocks and pages to present a menu of services to ServiceNow users
- Use a database view and trend data to run reporting and discuss field color assignment and security controls in relation to reporting
- Implement a Web Services integration and learn about the possible data paths into ServiceNow
- Set system controls that direct the right data to the right users at the right time
- Investigate performance issues, learn how to use troubleshooting tools and use system logs to find issues
Who should attend
This course is designed for administrators who have been managing their ServiceNow instance for at least a year.
System administrator certification and Scripting in ServiceNow or equivalent experience. The Foundations online learning course, which has six modules that introduce the ServiceNow interface and explore how to use various features and applications.