During this two-day interactive training course, attendees will gain in-depth knowledge and practice in configuring and using ServiceNow Discovery.
A combination of course content and lab work will help attendees learn how to:
- Gain a clear understanding of the big picture of the ServiceNow Discovery solution
- Install and configure multiple MID Servers
- Review core networking terminology and concepts
- Configure Discovery to find Linux Servers, Windows Servers and Routers
- Gain in-depth knowledge of the four phases of Discovery
- Work with Credentials and Behaviors
- Extend Application Mapping and Process Classification capabilities
- Configure Load Balanced and Failover Clusters
- Build custom Probes and Sensors
- Learn common troubleshooting techniques
Who should attend
This course is designed for ServiceNow administrators and consultants who need to implement and administer ServiceNow Discovery.
- Certified System Administrator preferred
- Scripting in ServiceNow is highly recommended