Symfoni is looking for experienced consulting professionals in the Service Management area to provide thought leadership and be accepted as a trusted advisor to our clients. Enabling them to transform from traditional IT organizations towards Enterprise service based organizations. The solution architect helps customer account teams identify, pursue and close strategic business development opportunities while continually driving add-on business within existing projects. To accomplish this, the solution architect has to be effective in fostering (executive level) relationships. Solution architects validate technical proposals, translate business requirements into technology requirements for inclusion in contracts and/or statements of work (SOW) and in general support both sales and delivery.
The architect must have a proven track record of managing projects through the entire project lifecycle from opportunity to successful delivery. This includes managing complex projects with multiple phases and many resources, onsite and offsite, to a conclusion whilst maintaining and ensuring high customer satisfaction.
The role requires both broad and deep technology knowledge and the capability to architect solutions by mapping customer business problems to end-to-end technology solutions. Each consulting engagement is customized to serve the client’s unique needs. The role requires a technically strong person who is resourceful and confident under high pressure.
Participate in all technical aspects of project and solution delivery including, but not limited to:
- Act and be accepted as a trusted advisor to all levels in the client organizations, helping the client to scope the nature of specific problems they are facing. Actively engage the customer to take actions when needed.
- Lead the pursuit related to consulting engagements in the ITSM space, supporting the sales process and constructing an effective solution for delivery using Symfoni delivery model.
- Oversee the delivery of one or more engagements, guide and direct the teams for any corrective and preventive actions to ensure the delivery is successful
- Liaise between delivery management, sales and professional services organization and align with the customer stakeholders.
- Expertise in application development, software development life cycle (SDLC), Agile and an in depth understanding of Cloud applications, specifically ServiceNow
- Assist the sales personnel in qualifying the client needs towards ITSM
- Represent Symfoni in events such as industry conferences and executive briefings
In this position you will play a key role in project teams and the Symfoni delivery model. You are expected to maintain strong relationships with your peers in sales, delivery and partners and of course the customers.
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of experience with ServiceNow and service management (ITIL in general) within client environments.
- ServiceNow Systems Administrator certification required
- ITIL V3 foundation certification required
- Implementation Specialist certification strongly preferred
- Proven and demonstrated consulting experience (problem solver with attention to detail, resourcefulness.
- Demonstrated ability to work and use SDLC/SCRUM as a delivery methodology
- Experience with Web Technologies like XML, HTML and Web Services.
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN and SSL
- Strong communication skills (active listener, think before acting, superb verbal and writing skills)
- Bachelor’s degree in Information systems or related field. MBA is a plus.
- 8+ years of demonstrated experience in IT infrastructure space in various lead roles
- 3+ years of Leading and managing multiple engagement teams providing organizational leadership, mentoring, career development and coaching in the area of ESM,ITSM and/or Enterprise Architecture space
- Working with clients to assess current state of tools and processes and define approach to transition to service based organization
- Project Management
- Strong exposure in selling consulting engagements (Tools or process)
- Experience in crafting solutions leveraging global delivery model
- Dutch and/or French language or willingness to learn is required next to fluent English
Additional preferred qualifications include:
- MBA from a well-respected university.
- Demonstrated Consulting and delivery skills, especially in the Enterprise Service Management space (ServiceNow, IBM Tivoli, BMC, HP & CA).
- Deep Knowledge of Infrastructure and Application Performance monitoring solutions
- High level of motivation and commitment.
- Ability to operate and deliver independently without significant oversight.
Competitive base salary including attractive bonus scheme. Ability to foster and grow technical skills with our education services and training. A pleasant work environment with many exciting projects and knowledgeable peers ensure you can develop yourself. Your primary work location will be our Utrecht office (NL) or Mechelen office (BE).
Send us your application today!send an application here
ABOUT SYMFONI ESM a Fujitsu company
Symfoni ESM’s only business focus is ServiceNow and we are taking care of the whole customer journey from business consulting, implementation, training and support. Our customer base contains some of the largest company brands within multiple industries in EMEIA.
We have more than 200 ServiceNow experts in EMEIA today, but aim to grow to 600 people over the next years. Our offices are located in United Kingdom, Belgium, The Netherlands, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and India.
Working in Symfoni ESM and Fujitsu’s ServiceNow practice
Fujitsu has a people oriented culture:
Our Talent Management strategy focuses on developing key players who have been identified as having leadership potential
All employees have their own career plan, developed together with their manager and HR
You will have an experienced consultant as your mentor, working closely with you from the first day.
Training & Certification
We offer ServiceNow training and certifications to all employees through our ServiceNow academy.