During this 3-day interactive training course you will implement various system administration functions in your own instance, which is a safe sandbox to perform fundamental administration and configuration tasks.
The ServiceNow System Administration training course covers the fundamentals of ServiceNow administration and configuration by presenting valuable real world lab exercises and comprehensive case studies.
What you will learn:
- Perform core configuration tasks
- Work with UI Policies, Data Policies, UI Actions, Business Rules and Client Scripts
- Use the Mobile Platform
- Activate Plugins
- Add users, groups, and roles
- Manage data with Tables, the CMDB, Import Sets, and Update Sets
- Work with two key Process Applications: Knowledge Base and Service Catalog
- Create Workflow activities and approvals
- Configure Alerts and Notification
- View Upgrade History and Status
- Control System Access and Data Security
- Create Baseline Performance Metrics
- Run Reports, configure SLAs, and perform Instance Branding and Customization
- Integrate social IT elements and learn best practices
Who should attend?
This course is designed for current and future ServiceNow System Administrators
Schedule will be posted soon