Are you actively engaged and obsessed with ServiceNow?
Does your mind go into high gear when you are developing and creating? Is one of your passions to solve problems, be predictable and reaching goals? Do you like to work in a close team that has one mission and complete that mission together? Would you like the chance to grow and master your skills? Join Symfoni! Symfoni ESM has grown over 300% last year and is preferred Service Now partner of the year 2014. Symfoni ServiceNow consultants deliver software configuration and development aspects through the complete life cycle of client solutions, based on the ServiceNow platform. They use their vast experience delivering enterprise technology projects and combine it with their passion for client success in order to meet and exceed project goals and customer expectations.
Participate in all technical aspects of project and solution delivery including, but not limited to:
- Act as a key member in project implementations
- Configure, customize and improve ServiceNow configurations
- Be actively engaged with customers in a technical and business setting
- Solve technical challenges across multiple complex projects at a time
- Configure and customize various aspects of ServiceNow (workflow, UI, client scripts, business rules, discovery, and so on)
- Transform business requirements into technical solutions
- Develop access integration components (SSO, LDAP)
- Prepare client facing and internal technical deliverables
- Support Symfoni Value Increase Program and service offerings
- Drive continuous improvements to increase Symfoni`s delivery efficiency and quality
- Collaborate within a technical team to develop leading edge platform technologies
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of experience with ServiceNow as a technical delivery resource within client environments.
- ServiceNow Systems Administrator certification required
- ITIL V3 foundation certification required
- Implementation Specialist certification strongly preferred
- Proven and demonstrated consulting experience (problem solver with attention to detail, resourcefulness, not shy away to ask tough questions in a positive manner and understanding of business drivers behind the technology)
- Demonstrated ability to work and use SDLC/SCRUM as a delivery methodology
- Experience with Web Technologies like XML, HTML and Web Services.
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN and SSL
- Strong communication skills (active listener, think before acting, superb verbal and writing skills)
- Dutch and/or French language or willingness to learn is required next to fluent English
Competitive base salary including attractive bonus scheme. Ability to foster and grow technical skills with our education services and training. A pleasant work environment with many exciting projects and knowledgeable peers ensure you can develop yourself. Your primary work location will be our Utrecht office (NL) or Mechelen office (BE).
ABOUT SYMFONI ESM a Fujitsu company
Symfoni ESM’s only business focus is ServiceNow and we are taking care of the whole customer journey from business consulting, implementation, training and support. Our customer base contains some of the largest company brands within multiple industries in EMEIA.
We have more than 200 ServiceNow experts in EMEIA today, but aim to grow to 600 people over the next years. Our offices are located in United Kingdom, Belgium, The Netherlands, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway and India.
Working in Symfoni ESM and Fujitsu’s ServiceNow practice
Fujitsu has a people oriented culture:
Our Talent Management strategy focuses on developing key players who have been identified as having leadership potential
All employees have their own career plan, developed together with their manager and HR
You will have an experienced consultant as your mentor, working closely with you from the first day.
Training & Certification
We offer ServiceNow training and certifications to all employees through our ServiceNow academy.