Platform Administration Advanced - Virtual
The System Administration Advanced course will prepare administrators through advanced concepts by:
- Identifying ServiceNow applications and application components
- Explaining the difference between application configurations and customizations
- Describing best practices for reporting efficiencies within the ServiceNow platform
- Identifying various factors affecting performance
- Discussing different data paths into the ServiceNow platform
These objectives are achieved through a combination of demos, lecture, and group discussions. Lab exercises woven throughout the class guide you in administering ServiceNow more efficiently.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for ServiceNow administrators and consultants who maintain ServiceNow systems – in production for approximately six to 12 months – and who have successfully passed the System Administration certification.
- System administrator certification and Scripting in ServiceNow or equivalent experience.
- The Foundations online learning course, which has six modules that introduce the ServiceNow interface and explore how to use various features and applications.