ITSM Implementation - Virtual
During this three-day interactive training course, students will work from a backlog of stories (requirements) to configure IT Service Management applications in ServiceNow. These stories represent the most common implementation requirements for each application, providing students with practical experience that may be leveraged immediately for ServiceNow implementations.
Who Should Attend
The ServiceNow ITSM Implementation course is for customers, Partners, and employees in technical roles such as Technical Consultant, Architect, and System Administrator, who implement ITSM applications such as Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management, Configuration Management, and Request Fulfillment / Service Catalog.
Upon Completion You Will Be Able To
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand baseline application functionality, security, and architecture of each ITSM application
- Design solutions to meet requirements that maximize system quality attributes, such as upgradability, maintainability, and scalability
- Implement configurations common to 80% of customer ITSM deployments
- Completed Platform Implementation
- Completed ITSM Fundamentals training