HR Service Delivery Fundamentals
The ServiceNow® Human Resources Service Delivery (HRSD) application automates standard HR processes within your organization to eliminate the number of checklists, email exchanges, and phone calls performed by the HR team. Learn how to configure and administer the ServiceNow HRSD application.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for HR Administrators, ServiceNow administrators, and consultants who need to implement, configure, and administer ServiceNow HR Service Delivery.
Upon Completion You Will Be Able To
During this two‑day interactive training course, attendees will gain in‑depth knowledge and practice in configuring and using the ServiceNow HRSD application. A combination of course content and lab work will help attendees learn to:
- Review the ServiceNow HRSD solution and its capabilities
- Configure HR Criteria, User criteria, document templates, and HR Profiles
- Define and manage the HR Services, Categories, HR Service Catalogs, Catalog Items, and Lifecycle Events
- Configure HR Case and Task Templates
- Create HR Knowledge articles and learn about the Knowledge Management lifecycle
- Explore Skills and auto-assign HR Cases based on skills
- Learn about the security constraints that determine access to HR data
- Gain practical knowledge of HR Case Management and HR surveys
- Drill into results using reporting and dashboards
Familiarity with basic ServiceNow platform features, such as:
- ServiceNow user interface (UI), iconography, and user settings
- UI navigation
- List management
- Platform security model that explain how ServiceNow roles determine what a user can access, create, update, and delete.