Participate in all technical aspects of ServiceNow implementation project and solution delivery including, but not limited to:
- Act as a technical expert in ServiceNow implementation projects
- Configure, customize and improve ServiceNow configurations
- Be actively engaged with customers in technical but also business setting
- Solve technical challenges across multiple ServiceNow domains and applications
- Configure and customize various aspects of ServiceNow (workflow, UI, client scripts, business rules, discovery, and so on)
- Convert business requirements into technical solutions on top of ServiceNow platform
- Develop/Configure access integration components (SSO, LDAP)
- Integrate ServiceNow with other 3rd party tools and applications with use of web services based techniques.
- Prepare client facing and internal technical deliverables
- Collaborate within a technical team to develop leading edge platform technologies
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate should have experience with ServiceNow as a technical delivery resource within client environments.
- ServiceNow Systems Administrator strongly preferred
- ITIL V3 foundation certification strongly preferred
- Implementation Specialist certification strongly preferred
- Proven and demonstrated consulting experience (problem solver with attention to detail, resourcefulness, not shy away to ask tough questions in a positive manner and understanding of business drivers behind the technology)
- Demonstrated ability to work and use SDLC/SCRUM as a delivery methodology
- Experience with Web Technologies like XML, HTML, Angular JS, Bootstrap, jQuery, JSON and Web Services.
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN and SSL, SAML
- Strong communication skills (active listener, think before acting, superb verbal and writing skills)
Additional preferred qualifications include:
- Experience in consulting and deliveries on other ESM solutions (IBM Tivoli, BMC Remedy, HP Service manager, CA Servicedesk)
- Knowledge of infrastructure and application monitoring solutions
- High level of motivation and commitment
- Ability to operate and deliver independently without significant oversight
What we can offer:
- Strong academic environment in a company with solid growth in Norway and Europe
- High focus on certifications and personal development
- Good working environment with friendly colleagues
- Varied work and challenging tasks
ABOUT SYMFONI ESM a Fujitsu company
Symfoni ESM’s only business focus is ServiceNow and we are taking care of the whole customer journey from business consulting, implementation, training and support. Our customer base contains some of the largest company brands within multiple industries in EMEIA.
We have more than 350 ServiceNow experts in EMEIA today, but aim to grow to 600 people over the next years. Our offices are located in 16 countries globally.
Working in Symfoni ESM and Fujitsu’s ServiceNow practice
Fujitsu has a people oriented culture:
Our Talent Management strategy focuses on developing key players who have been identified as having leadership potential
All employees have their own career plan, developed together with their manager and HR
You will have an experienced consultant as your mentor, working closely with you from the first day.
Training & Certification
We offer ServiceNow training and certifications to all employees through our ServiceNow academy.